Friday, June 26, 2015

Free Pattern Friday - A Mod Dress for 11.5" Fashion Dolls

Mod Dress for 11.5" Fashion Dolls


For Free Pattern Friday today we have something a little different... this cute mod dress for 11.5" dolls like Barbie! 

This pattern is from an unknown source and is assumed copyright free.  If you are the owner and wish it taken down, please just let me know. :)  Found in my personal stash.

Click below to use the pattern for personal use.

Click below to download the pattern.


8 comments:

  1. I still have my No. 4 Barbies - a blonde and a brunette. Love vintage Barbie and clothes for her. Cute pattern for the Mod, ageless girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I have my 1959 Barbie with the vintage clothes, many of them were hand made by my mother, my grandmothers, and me. I love this Mod pattern, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! I've been collecting vintage Barbie for years and years, and found this pattern in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Hardly even looks like a doll dress - nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I want to dig my Barbie out and whip her some cute dresses starting with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I still had my Barbies, this is how I learned to sew clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hated Barbie, but sure loved doll clothes for my Tressy as a kid!

    ReplyDelete